Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekend Painting

After the effort of getting the Super Secret Project done in a little over a week, I was unsurprisingly a little burnt out from painting. But not as much as I would have excepted - I'd certainly had enough of painting black on Eldar, but not enough that I didn't want to pick up a brush.

I didn't do very much - I laid down the white half of the base coat for 5 of the Assault on Black Reach marines I'm repainting, and three of the scouts I've primed.

Interestingly, the half-white half-blue marines look quite good. Good enough that I keep entertaining the though of using that as a colour scheme. Then I remember how long it's going to take me to get through everything I still have to paint, let alone starting from scratch again, and I smack my head into the wall until I stop thinking it's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment