Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Cat's Away Hobby Challenge

I'm going to have a reasonable amount of hobby time over the next couple of weeks while K's away in London. So I figure I may as well set myself some goals. Here is the list of stuff currently in my to do pile:

Space Marine Battleforce
10x Tactical Marines
5x Combat Marines
5x Assault Marines
5x Scouts
Rhino

Assault on Black Reach
10x Tactical Marines
6x Terminators (I picked up an extra one with a copy of White Dwarf which I want to convert into a Librarian)
1x Captain
1x Dreadnought

The aim is to get all this stuff assembled, painted and based. Which isn't going to happen in this time frame (even given the fact that some of it's already been started). But to see how well I go, I'm going to work out some point values for achieving different things.

1 - preparing the pieces
1-3 - any conversion work
2 - assembling the model (1pt for anything from AoBR)
1 - priming
3 - base colours
3 - details and highlights
3 - basing

So the list above breaks down like this:

Tactical Marines - 250
Combat Marines - 65
Assault Marines - 65
Scouts - 65
Rhino - 10
Terminators - 60
Librarian - 15
Captain - 12
Dreadnought - 12
Total - 554

Wow, I'd better get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment