Sunday, May 23, 2010

More Dominion

K suggested a game on Saturday night, and I wasn't about to turn her down. I tried to convince her to let us crack open SmallWorld, but I think that's going to have to wait until M comes over next. So we settled on a game of Dominion.

It was an interesting setup - all the action cards cost 4 or 5, and the only options for more money were the Market and the Festival.

One idea that played out fairly well was to grab a Remodel early on and turn as many Estates as I could into Gardens. About 2/3s of the way through I considered turning a Gold into a Provence, but I thought there was still a while left in the game so didn't (turned out there wasn't, but it didn't matter).

It was a good game, but I ended up winning 50 to 42 or 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment