Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update Time

Things have been fairly quiet on the gaming front lately - mostly because things have been extremely busy on several other fronts! But here's an update on what I have been doing.

Modeling
I've got my first 5 Angels of Redemption marines almost done. Finally. I've even done the basing already. I've got a few little details left to do (including the chapter markings, which is another post entirely) and then I can seal them and move on.

Board Games
I haven't played anything for weeks. I've still got SmallWorld sitting unused and unloved in its box, but I'm vaguely hopeful there'll be a chance to finally break it out sometime in the next few weeks.

PC Games
I've been playing a lot of Race for the Galaxy, mostly because it only takes about 10mins to play. I'm still fairly rubbish at it, but it's fun.

New Stuff
I haven't picked up anything new lately - which, given the lack of free time, that's probably for the best. But it is end of financial year bonus time, which means I can do some shopping. The question is, what to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment