Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Super Secret Project II: Almost Finished

As the title of this post suggests, I managed to get the next super secret project virtually finished last night. I ended up having an evening to myself as I'm currently the least sick person in the house, so I spent a bunch of time working on the finishing touches. Several times I decided that I'd done enough for the night and packed up, only to go back and do just a little bit more. Eventually I'd finished all the highlighting and detailing that I wanted to do.

It's interesting that getting sick seems to be the key to finishing these super secret projects on time - last time I only managed to get everything done because I got sick and had a day at home.

I still need to finish work on the base and seal the model. One of the big problems I've had working with this model was paint rubbing off from the hard edges. So if I ever expect this guy to survive even a little bit of handling, he needs to be sealed.

I'll post some pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment