Monday, January 11, 2010

Angels of Redemption

I've finally decided on a colour scheme for my space marine army (again). The Angels of Redemption are a successor chapter of the Dark Angels. Apparently they have a reputation for being a bit unreliable (they tend to pursue their own agendas, regardless of what anyone else around might need). But mostly I picked them because I liked the colours.

I've found a couple of cool references - obviously the Dark Angels codex and places like Lexicanum, but also this thread on Warseer is pretty much exactly what I'm hoping to produce

I've had been painting some stuff green, but also really liked the look of while power armour. So the halved green/white seemed like the perfect compromise. Plus it will be something fairly unique and should look pretty cool. I think my painting skills are up to it, but I'll be doing some test marines just to make sure.

I have a vague plan of getting a playable force assembled by the end of March. So we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment