Monday, November 15, 2010

My Free Ghoul Came!

In the mail this evening was a small padded envelope. I didn't remember ordering anything recently, but it was addressed to me. Turned out it was from Wayland Games, and inside was my free ghoul sprue from Mantic Games.

If you were reading this blog back in June, you may remember that back then Mantic Games and Wayland Games were offering a deal - sign up for the Wayland Games email, and they'd send you one of the brand new ghoul models.

So I signed up, and waited. The emails came regularly, but no plastic monster. I'd actually forgotten all about it, so the package was a very nice surprise. What made it all even better was that it's not one but two ghouls, with three head options and some some extra bits (a couple of weapon hands that would take a bit of careful cutting to use and some other bits that I'm not quite sure about).


No comments:

Post a Comment