Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is My Free Ghoul Coming?

I got a box of Elves from Mantic Games a little while ago, and was quite impressed with them. Since then, I've been lusting after more Mantic Games stuff. Since there's a lot of little army men I'm lusting after, and since I currently have more than enough to keep me busy for at least the rest of the year, I've been holding off.

But Mantic Games does sit fairly highly on my list of "stuff I want".

So I was quite pleased last month when I happened by the Mantic Games website and spotted an image for a free ghoul! All you had to do was sign up for the Wayland Games newsletter. Seemed like a good deal - I'm quite happy with Maelstrom Games as my FIGS, but I've heard good things about Wayland, so I might be tempted to make a switch. And besides, what's a little more spam?

The sign up process was a little bit strange, and didn't exactly fill me with confidence that it had worked properly. But then I started receiving the newsletter, so I figured it must have all been okay.

Today I got another newsletter in my inbox, but I still haven't found a ghoul in my mailbox. Normally I wouldn't be too bothered - it's free stuff! Obviously they're going to use the cheapest possible shipping. Plus, it's free, so stop complaining! But I'm just really not sure if my signed up actually worked. Should I sign up again? Is the offer still going? Should I just keep waiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment