Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fantasy Flight's Excellent Customer Service

When I opened up the Wardens of the West expansion pack to Battles of Westeros, I discovered that I had an extra Daven Lannister figure, but was missing a pikeman figure. I had the right numbers of bases (the pikemen use the longer sized base, Daven the normal one), but I was able to mount the extra Daven on the spare base I had from the core box.

I emailed Fantasy Flight's customer support explaining what was in the box. The next day I got an email back saying that an extra pikeman was packaged up and would be in the post on Monday.

About a week and a half later, a small envelope arrived for me in the mail. This is what was inside:

The Fantasy Flight Games card had a hand-written note on the back

Really, you can't ask for better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment