Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Loot

For my birthday, some of my very awesome friends got me some very awesome games.


Dominion: Alchemy
K and I love a game of Dominion. It's quick and easy and always different. So getting one of the expansions was awesome. I'm looking forward to trying it.

R has told me a lot about this game, but since he doesn't have a copy, I haven't had a chance to play. So I was pretty excited when I unwrapped the present from him and S. What's more, it's two-four players, so I should be able to convince K to give it a go.

I'd been tempted by the new starter box for Warhammer Fantasy, but with W's help, I'd successfully managed to talk myself out of it. Now I understand why he was doing such a good job of telling me not to buy it.

My initial impressions are that the box is full of amazingly detailed figures. I was impressed by the Assault on Black Reach box set, but I think this has gone above and beyond even that. I'm really looking forward to building and painting it all up

No comments:

Post a Comment