Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Painting Shadows Over Camelot

After playing Shadows Over Camelot on Friday, I decided that I really needed to get around to painting up the knights.

Saturday was a gloriously sunny day, and I had a heap of gardening to do. So I pulled out all the knights and the special markers, set myself up on the deck and primed them all with white gesso. Thanks to the perfect weather, they were all dry by the time I'd finished with the weeds.

For the rest of the weekend, whenever I had a bit of time, I spent it adding colour. The models were pretty straight forward to paint - thanks to the stat cards, I already had the colour scheme worked out. I started by hitting all the metal areas. Then I did the primary colour for each figure. I wasn't happy with my purple (I clearly need to get a different shade of purple paint), but otherwise they all came up okay.

So far this hasn't been a time consuming project, but my work on it has been very spread out. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more work done during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment